Sunday, October 6, 2013

"My Teacher My Hero"

          You are my mom. You are my father. You are my bestfriend. You are complete. You almost have everything. Everything we need to be developed and socialized, you have it all. I know every little thing you do was for my sake and also for theirs. We all need you for our daily life. We can't be at our position now without you. You are my hero. And you are my TEACHER.

          I salute our very simple heroes. They do not wear cape nor have superpowers, but they are the best heroes ever. They are unlike the heroes in television that can save lives. But they save lives through teaching. They save lives through teaching because they can save our future. They believe that the children are our future. So we must salute our modern day heroes for they sacrifice their time, their energy, their effort and everything just to teach us new things. I believe that they must be salute and respect. 

          We must give due respect for our teachers. And sorry for anything we do that brought them to their limits.  

No comments:

Post a Comment