Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Reflection:

                Oh my, Oh my.... Fourth Grading is nearly ending. I hate to think about it but I have to accept it. We are parting soon. If I am to be followed I don’t want for this year to end yet. I don’t want to be far with my friends now. I know there are new friends out there but I don’t want to be far with my friends now. I am afraid to adjust to the new surroundings I will be facing in the next step of education. I am afraid that I will be missing my friends. I am afraid to face everything about the future yet. Nah! Let’s not think about that yet since I hate it. Let’s just talk about the things happened for this last grading. This last grading is the best ever. Why? Because we are making the best out of the days before graduation. I like it when we are mingling. Teasing each one and helping each other. How I wish we could extend our days at high school. I don’t know if they feel the same but it is what I really wanted to. I want to have the rest of our fourth grading to have more memorable things with them. There are lot of things I would still like to do. Like having a date with my crush even for once. AYIE! Hahaha. I want to have a date with a girl that inspired me to change. And I haven’t thanked her yet for all the things she have done for me. Haitx! Please extend it. I beg to all of you. But I thank you all for all the memories. I love you guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment