Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Change It, Starts With Me
                If there is only one thing that wouldn’t be removed in this world, it is change. We couldn’t change the fact that all things will eventually change.  That nothing on this world would be permanent.
                Everything changes in this world. Even us human we also change. Anything that change, changes for a reason. Some change that may cause us trouble but there are also things that change for the better. And as a student that had so much experienced about life. I would like to change myself for me to become a man with good deeds. That I will change myself for the better and eventually change the world. For if I had changed myself into someone else, I know this new me can also change the world. It may be that hard but I’ll change the world in my own simple ways.

                So let’s all change. Change for the better. And the change, starts with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment