Monday, January 13, 2014

Reflection

         Third quarter had found it's end. And fourth and final quarter had come to life. I couldn't bring the past back for me to correct each and every mistake I've done. But for this moment I would like to replenish those days that had marked to my memory. Third quarter may not be that perfect but it's not also the worst. Because there are a lot of things and event in my third quarter that should be treasure. Those moments of laughter and moments of hard work. Those time we spent for everything. Those time that I could't bring but I wont forget. Those activities that sometimes made us crazy and argue but made us stronger. Those moments that are really unexpected but I would't regret. This third quarter was really awesome. And I wish this fourth and final quarter of our high school life would be a lot better and happier than the third.

No comments:

Post a Comment