Tuesday, January 28, 2014

New Year, New Me

New Year, New Me

                Oh my gosh........Time had passed so quickly. Never had I noticed that it is already 2014. But before we feel the real 2014, let us do some flashback to our dearest 2013.
                Dear 2013 thanks for all the memories. Those happy and sad memories I will never forget. The great lessons you’ve shared me. Those new things you’ve made me know. All the learning’s you’ve given me, for all the friends you’ve given me and for all the blessings that I will always treasure.  And I would also want to thank you for all the trials you made me solved. For those trials had really made me stronger than ever.

                And now I am ready to face the new world. For me to be ready for the 2014. And I promise to do my best to change for the best. For me to change all my wrong deeds as long as I can. And to be better citizen......

No comments:

Post a Comment